- The Invocation of the Supreme Enthroned Lord of War
- Baptism By Blood
- The Ancient of Darkened Days
- Flight of the Creatures of the Night
- Cruel Torture of Christian Martyrs
- The Return of the Enthroned Beast
- Behold the Great Thunder of War
- There Is No Peace for No One’s Flesh
- Black Priest of Satanic Blood Rituals
- Libertine Hangman of the Crucified
- The City of Witches
How do I unzip my album download?
When you download an album from Vision of God Records, it arrives on your computer in a compressed format called zip. Before you can add the music to your library and listen to it, you’ll need to decompress, or “unzip” it. Doing so is very easy:
If you’re on a Mac, double-click the file. You’re done.
If you’re on a PC, right-click the file and choose Extract All… You’re also done. Don’t see an “Extract All…” option? Try renaming the file to something simple, like “music.zip”. The important thing is to make sure the name ends with “.zip”. Then right-click it again. You should now see “Extract All…” in the menu. If you still don’t see an Extract All… option, double-click the file. This will open a window listing the files inside. Press Ctrl+A to select all the files, then drag them into a folder or onto your desktop. This will extract them, for sure.
**Once purchase is made please allow up to 24 hours to process download link.**