OUR VERY 1ST RELEASE
THIS STARTED IT ALL!!!
HAS BEEN OUT OF PRINT FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW.
THERE ARE STILL REQUESTS FOR THIS RELEASE
SO WE ARE DOING A LIMITED EDITION RUN!
THIS VERSION IS DIFFERENT AS ITS A JEWEL CASE NOT A SLIP SLEEVE LIKE BEFORE.
SO MANY GREAT BANDS (MANY NOW DEFUNCT)
THIS RELEASE WAS COMPILED WITH GREAT AMOUNTS OF HELP FROM
MICAH BRILL FROM THIS DIVIDED WORLD!
DON’T MISS OUT!!
SO MANY GREAT BANDS TOOK PART IN THIS RELEASE!
MANY OF THESE SONGS NEVER WERE RELEASED ON CD!
- The Twelfth Amethyst – Welcome To Hell
- Deaf – Hebrews 13:5
- Parallax Withering – Messiah
- Parallax Withering – The Ancient Spirit
- I Fear Nothing – City of False Prophets
- Adelaide – Acquit
- For The King – One More
- A Body Divided – Familiar Vice
- This Divided World – The Doorway
- Tears Of The Martyrs – Unnecessary Fate
- Solomon – Hell Hounds
- The Flesh Of Kings – View From Ephesus
- Weslandia – False Prophet
- Truth Remains – 99 Sheep
- Deaf – Corinthians 4:8-9 & 4:12-13
- Eyes Of The Defiled – Buried As Saints
- Romero – Veritas
- Tears Of The Martyrs – Running To Nowhere
- This Divided World – Redeemed
- I Built The Cross – Human Predicament PT 2
How do I unzip my album download?
When you download an album from Vision of God Records, it arrives on your computer in a compressed format called zip. Before you can add the music to your library and listen to it, you’ll need to decompress, or “unzip” it. Doing so is very easy:
If you’re on a Mac, double-click the file. You’re done.
If you’re on a PC, right-click the file and choose Extract All… You’re also done. Don’t see an “Extract All…” option? Try renaming the file to something simple, like “music.zip”. The important thing is to make sure the name ends with “.zip”. Then right-click it again. You should now see “Extract All…” in the menu. If you still don’t see an Extract All… option, double-click the file. This will open a window listing the files inside. Press Ctrl+A to select all the files, then drag them into a folder or onto your desktop. This will extract them, for sure.
**Once purchase is made please allow up to 24 hours to process download link.**