Superb new Digipack version with the ULTRA RARE 1994 DEMO!!!
- Demonicide (Demonicidio)
- Suicide (Suicidio)
- User (Usario)
- Rotting Flesh (Carnica)
- Whipping (Aqoite)
- Deliverance (libertacao)
- Wasted In Alcohol (Causas Alcolicas)
- The Great Deep (Profundo Abismo)
- Holocaust (Holocausto)
- No Return (Ida sem Volta)
- Slave To the Devil (Enscravo do diabo)
- War On Hell (Guerra ao Inferno)
- No Hail Mary Protest (Protesto A.M.N.)
- Dog Eat Dog World (Mundo Cao)
- Broken Curse (Terminada Maldicao)
- Dead Body (Cadaver)
- Wages of Sin (Salario Do Pecado)
- Sorrows of Hell (Cadeias Infernais)
- Drugs (Droga)
- Hell (Inferno)
- Demons Made Inactive (Demonios Inativos)
- Trip (Viagem)
- Deliverance II (Libertacao II)
- Eternal Confinement (Confinamento Eterno)
- Guerra Ao Inferno (1994 Demo)
- Carnica (1994 Demo)
How do I unzip my album download?
When you download an album from Vision of God Records, it arrives on your computer in a compressed format called zip. Before you can add the music to your library and listen to it, you’ll need to decompress, or “unzip” it. Doing so is very easy:
If you’re on a Mac, double-click the file. You’re done.
If you’re on a PC, right-click the file and choose Extract All… You’re also done. Don’t see an “Extract All…” option? Try renaming the file to something simple, like “music.zip”. The important thing is to make sure the name ends with “.zip”. Then right-click it again. You should now see “Extract All…” in the menu. If you still don’t see an Extract All… option, double-click the file. This will open a window listing the files inside. Press Ctrl+A to select all the files, then drag them into a folder or onto your desktop. This will extract them, for sure.
**Once purchase is made please allow up to 24 hours to process download link.**